How to install the android navigation GPS screen to Mercedes Benz GLC C V class 2015? This acticle will offer step by step guidance, just follow the instruction and you can install the android screen on your own, it is totally plug and play without codding the car.
C Class W205 (2015-2018)
C180 C200 C220 C250 C300 C350 C320 C63
GLC-Class X253 / C253 (2016-2018) (GLC 63 43 300 350 200 250)
V-Class 2016-2017 W639
1. Original Monitor (Please power off before installation) 2. Pry the net cover of Center speaker out
3. Remove the fixing screws from original monitor 4. Take out the original monitor
5. Unplug the original monitor 6. Open the armrest box
7. Pry the decorated cover out from armrest box button. 8. Remove the left and right fixing screws
9. Pry the central dashboard and remove it. 10. Remove the fixing screws from original host
11. Remove the power harness from original host, and connect it to android harness. 12.Plug Audio-USB into USB port of the armrest box
13. Connect original monitor LVDS cable with Android LVDS cable 14. Assemble the stand on Android monitor and put cables well.
15. Connect well Android all cables. 16 Pry screw cover out on Android back cover ,and lock the screws.
17. Effect picture after installation
Installation wire diagram
If above installation process can not show all details of installation, you can take a look the wire-diagram as below, and you can click here to view detailed instruction for the installation wire diagram.